Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sell me your SAAS Software as a Service Website - $1000 US BIN for sites making $30 per month. 1 Sale a month.

airbender1

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking to buy SAAS software as a service websites. $1000 US BIN for sites making $30 per month. 1 Sale a month with a proven established record of at least 2 years. IM message me your site details.

Domain summit 2024

techclouderp

Reaction score
Tech Cloud ERP is the best cloud-based ERP software which provides a perfect ERP Software for Manufacturing and Trading business.

Tech Cloud ERP is an enterprise-wide information system that facilitates the flow of information and coordinates all resources and activities within the business organization. Of all the software an organization can deploy, Tech Cloud ERP has potentially paved the way for the most direct impact on reducing costs. Tech Cloud ERP software integrates all business processes including inventory, manufacturing, sales and marketing, purchase, human resources, asset management, plant maintenance, quality control, and finance. We aim at providing full-fledged services to the clients focusing on long-term relationships and value-added services.

Email: info@techclouderp.com
Phone: IND: +91 8919439603
USA: +1 442 285 0780
UK: +44 131 510 8706

Attachments

• Speed up your business with cloud-based ERP software.png
    Speed up your business with cloud-based ERP software.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 1

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom