Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

marketplaces sell your domains at PerfectDomain.com

This is a discussion about domain name marketplaces.

seek99

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sell your domains at PerfectDomain.com

at:

https://www.perfectdomain.com/sign-up

Some of the great features we offer:

1. 50% off the commission on your first sale!

2: Special reduced sales commission on any names listed through your account. Pay only 8% (instead of the standard 10%) on all sales with DNS parked with us.

3. Every domain name gets a dedicated local URL and a FREE logo.

4. We offer API for big domain owners. Use our API feed to auto-update all listings.

5. Many automated features, including domains tags, categories, bulk tools, CSV file uploads, and much more!

6. Your own dedicated portfolio page. Tip: Forward your own domain to your PerfectDomain.com sales page to have your own domain shop. This is a great option to facilitate easy access for domain name buyers/sellers to see all your listings.

Many more features to be discovered at PerfectDomain.com!

PerfectDomain´s affiliate program allows you to earn up to 20% commission earnings on each sale,

including 15% per qualifying buyer referral and 5% for each qualifying seller referral.

Domain summit 2024

mutasem

Level 1
Reaction score
How worthy is it to join? Can I sell mine faster

Last edited by a moderator:

seek99

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How worthy is it to join? Can I sell mine faster

its totally free to join you have nothing to lose only pay when you sell

and you get free logos on all your domains.

djc_luv

Reaction score
any mechanics on how to sell? and may I know the process about this?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

at:

2: Special reduced sales commission on any names listed through your account. Pay only 8% (instead of the standard 10%) on all sales with DNS parked with us.

4. We offer API for big domain owners. Use our API feed to auto-update all listings.

5. Many automated features, including domains tags, categories, bulk tools, CSV file uploads, and much more!

6. Your own dedicated portfolio page. Tip: Forward your own domain to your PerfectDomain.com sales page to have your own domain shop. This is a great option to facilitate easy access for domain name buyers/sellers to see all your listings.

PerfectDomain´s affiliate program allows you to earn up to 20% commission earnings on each sale,

including 15% per qualifying buyer referral and 5% for each qualifying seller referral.

Hi seek99,

I'm confused about the commission, in your FAQ
Domain Sale:
PerfectDomain takes a 10% commission on the sale price for normal listings and 15% for featured listings. If you park your domains with us using our DNS and/or by forwarding your domains to their unique landing pages, both normal and featured-listing commissions are reduced to 8%. Remember, we only get paid if your domain name sells!

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a bug in the sign up process? I keep getting into a cycle, going back to the first phase when I confirm registration. I use Firefox browser

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

at:

Nice marketplace Oliver.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators