• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling 2 adult sites, cheap! PornAsk.com/SexChina.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
610
Reaction score
1
Hi,
I am considering selling my only two adult sites.
Please Read first. (The questions you might ask.)​
1. You must be 18+ to view the links.
2. Both sites were set up since April, 2006. 2-3 months ago.
3. I prefer payment via epassporte.
4. Traffic will be provided.
5. No revenue but I do have trafficcashgold and methodcash advertisement on site.
6. Some promotions have been made on various sulfer forums. But not too much since I don't have time.
7. A lot of potential if you have time or you are an expert or you just want to start up instantly.
8. I am selling the sites because I am already occupied with my domain business.
9. PornAsk.com can be sold seperately but if you want to buy sexchina.tv, you have to buy pornask.com since I have sexchina.tv as my main domain with my hosting server and I don't want the hassle changing my main domain on my host.
10. PM me or simply post SOLD.
11. Posted on multiple forums.

PornAsk.com SOLD(www.pornask.com)
The domain itself is a premium adult domain for an adult site web directory. As I did on the site, you can promote any adult affiliate links with this directory. Just add the promo link when you add a site.
Traffic:
http://www.sexchina.tv/sale/pornask.com.jpg
$100-->$90-->$80, price dropped SOLD
($200-->$180-->$160, including SexChina.TV)

SexChina.TV (www.sexchina.tv)
Another premium domain for asian niche. I promote mrchewsasianbeaver. You can choose any company you want.
Traffic:
http://www.sexchina.tv/sale/sexchina.tv.jpg
$80
 
I can now let it go at $90 each, $180 for the both.
Feel free to make offer via pm.
Thanks.
 
Price dropped to $80 each, $160 for both.
Feel free to offer and pm.
 
These two sites must go. I have to quit the Adult business.:(...
 
PornAsk.com is now SOLD.
You can buy the site of SexChina.TV including the domain at $80, domain is at godaddy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom