Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Selling a few sites, price gauging...

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm looking to sell some of these sites if the price is right.

First up:
www.PeoplesArcade.com
An arcade game directory site that includes a simple PHP/MySQL backend manager that allows you to quickly add and delete games to each section. Sale includes domain and site, its very new, my partner and I have decided we no longer have the time/resources to keep it.
Has standing offer of $120, but that offer may or may not be kept up by the person. Will sell to anything that can match the $120 offer or less.

www.GiveMeYourAttention.com
Site sold. Thanks to Adam Woeger.

www.YourImageHost.com
Features an amazing script (go to the site and try the demo out) with many amazing features. This site has some good traffic and 150 free members with one paid member on the starter plan. This is one of the sites I may or may not sell, but will if the right offer is made. Looking for offers $750 + only. Can give me details on this if your interested, just PM me.

Well, if you like anything you see or have any questions of interest, just PM me and I can let you know anything you need.

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Note: YourImageHost.com is a Google PR 4 site now. They finally updated!

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi there, the site is fully programmed in PHP and MySQL and everything is controlled via the Manager. In the manager you can set, edit, create your packages, change features, post news, view accounts and their usages, etc. Bandwidth and disk space is automatically tallied by the script, so you don't need to do anything at all! At the moment, the site only has less than 100 mb of files/images, 229 mb transfer this month (up to a few gigs predicted in nearing months). As members grow, so will the diskspace and bandwidth requirements.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll take the site and domain at GiveMeYourAttention.com for $100 as long as it includes full, exclusive ownership rights to the articles. PM being sent.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiveMeYourAttention.com has been sold to Woeger, great to do business with you, fast transaction. Recommended to do business with, thanks Adam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators