• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling HumorPoint.com Pr5 (Humor Site & Topsite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't this site sold last time? Are you the new owner?

$200 from me.
 
The site was sold, but the buyer was running mysql older than 4.0 and was not willing to upgrade. So here I am looking for a new buyer.

Thanks for your bid.

High Bid: $250
 
ive never had a site like this..how are videos,games and pics added?Is this something a novice can do easily?How about adding text links and the such?I have mysql (4.1.18-standard-log) so i assume it would work with my server.Would you help move it for me?Ill bid $275
 
how much work is required per week? are members updating the content or are you updating it manually?

Thanks,
 
eCommando said:
how much work is required per week? are members updating the content or are you updating it manually?

Thanks,


Interested too :)
 
jeffro231 said:
ive never had a site like this..how are videos,games and pics added?Is this something a novice can do easily?How about adding text links and the such?I have mysql (4.1.18-standard-log) so i assume it would work with my server.Would you help move it for me?Ill bid $275

The script is very simple to use, and yes I am willing to move it for you.
mysql 4.1 will work just fine.

eCommando said:
how much work is required per week? are members updating the content or are you updating it manually?

Thanks,

The site only requires as much work as you want to put into it.
The site is updated manually.
 
Thanks!

Highest offer is: $275

This sale will end Friday @ 10pm forum time
 
Can this be run on a regular hosting account, like Godaddy or HostGator or something?
 
.how are videos,games and pics added?Is this something a novice can do easily?How about adding text links and the such?Is the admin user friendly?
 
deerfern said:
Can this be run on a regular hosting account, like Godaddy or HostGator or something?

Yes, it can.

jeffro231 said:
.how are videos,games and pics added?Is this something a novice can do easily?How about adding text links and the such?Is the admin user friendly?

You can add media and links in the admin section and it very easy to use. If needed I'll help the buyer with any questions he/she may have about media and links.



High Offer: $285
This sale will end Friday @ 10pm forum time
 
Thank you for your bid!

High Bid: $300
This sale will end Friday @ 10pm forum time
 
Is there a reserve on this auction?

Can I see the admin panel, please? Can I get a login to test it?

I see there is a Public Service ad for Google on the top banner. Can that be changed? Will Google allow other ads to be run? Is it easy to add Google or other ads to this site? How? What script does this site run on? Is is a script which has been customized? What script?

How is the PR received on this? Is it from links from funstuffexchange.com?

What is forum time? I am on CST.
 
Correction I actually purchased the site around on April 8th
The 15th is when it went up for sale the first time
.

I just purchased the site around April 15th the site was already a pr5, but was a topsite as I said above I then changed the site around. I added a humor site as the main site and recreated the topsite in a subdirectory. The purchased actually put me debt but I figured I could absorb the hit to my bank account knowing the site would be worth it in the end. After awhile the bills kept piling up so I decide I had to sell it to keep up with the debt even though I'd really rather not.

As for as changing the ads you can change any ads you want on the page.
As for the funstuffexchange I just added that when I purchased the site so that most likely has nothing to do with the site being a pr5, although it is now a source of traffic.

As for forum time scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page and you should see something like

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Thats forum time


As far as acess to the admin I will not allow a demo of the admin
No Reserve.


High Bid: $320 by PM
 
How long ago was it changed over from a topsite?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom