• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling HumorPoint.com Pr5 (Humor Site & Topsite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your bid!

High Bid: $670 by mcsmcs by pm
 
Thanks for your bid!

High Bid: $685 by mcsmcs by pm
 
Thanks for your bid!

High Bid: $710 by mcsmcs by pm
 
Did the PR go down? It's 2, I thought it was 5.
 
I don't know exactly but I believe it has something to do with the url that other sites use to link humorpoint with. I honestly can't explain how that works.



High Bid: $710 by mcsmcs by pm
Sale Ends @ 10pm forum time
which is only about 24min from now
 
Will you help the winner install this? How much does the SQL cost? Sorry, I don't know about this, buying for husband, who knows less than me :)
 
I will help with all installation at no charge. Not really a charge for sql since its part of the site.

High Bid: $710 by mcsmcs by pm
Sale Ends @ 10pm forum time
which is only about 1min from now
 
Thank you. I checked the site on http://www.searchengineengine.com/
(since I couldn't find my other check real page rank site). which for some reason shows actual PR is 0 .... I'm not sure if this is right or not. Wish I could know more about this, my husband would love this site, it's really a good deal, I think.
 
I just checked some of my other sites and it says the same about them.
Somethings wrong with their systm.
 
Yeah it looks kinda funny, everything can't be -0-.
 
Sale Closed

Site Sold Pending Payment to mcsmcs

High Bid: $710
 
Pagerank for www.humorpoint.com is in fact PR5 and the non www version is PR2, just as you said, it's based on the sites linking to yours and which version of the domain thier PR is being passed to.

Just being helpful. Good luck with the sale ;)
 
Thanks, I appreciate the clarification also.
 
Cool. Felix, thanks for clarifying. mcsmcs, that was a really good buy.
 
Carol I've sent you some pms. If you are interested let me know and we can get started right away.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom