Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Selling in bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

domainsales

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey BA :)

How much do you want for buyapaper.com ???
Who writes the papers? How does it work?
What platform are you running?
Software? etc....

Cheer up :) We love to see you smile :)

britishangel

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Buyapaper.com is simply an HTML site which i created with dreamweaver MX (if you need to update your dreamweaver i can provide that update for you also) the papers that are pre-written were purchased by me at some time or other from college students. The custom papers i used to write myself until i got sick. All written papers will be provided with the site, custom written papers will have to be provided by the owner, or you can simply find a college student who will more than likely write it for you for $20-30 which i have also done before. I just don't have the time to upkeep this site anymore. Currently i am averaging a minimum of $400 a month. I am asking $500 for the site with all info provided (templates, papers etc) and will also throw in sellapaper.com which i used to use to get college kids to sell me their papers cheap so i could resell them. All will be transferred to you the same day that you buy I believe that hosting has been covered for the month coming up also.

britishangel

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
BUYAPAPER.COM AND SELLAPAPER.COM HAVE BEEN SOLD!

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by britishangel
BUYAPAPER.COM AND SELLAPAPER.COM HAVE BEEN SOLD!

Congrats Angel!! Did you get your original Asking price(s) (just curious, you don't have to tell me, anyone)!?! :D
Enjoy your sales.
:cool:

britishangel

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
;) Out of the buyers confidence i will not oblige any more info but i am still selling other domains so guys keep a look out ! :) Also my new domain base is going to be DatabaseX.Com up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators