Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Selling InfiniteProfiles.com, its technology, and user database of over 425,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Corga,

I never really checked. That's the only site on the server but i'll look into it. I'll look into the recent earnings data

Corga

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, I looked through your stats link. Am I missing something, or is only the most recent month available? I would really like to get an idea of growth, and comparing historical traffic would be a good addition to looking at historical earnings.

Interesting, if I try to retrieve my account information (I needed the confirmation email resent) I get the following error repeatedly:

Warning: mail(): Failed to connect to mailserver at "trueloot.com" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in D:\inetpub\websites\www.infiniteprofiles.com\web\getpassword.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\inetpub\websites\www.infiniteprofiles.com\web\getpassword.php:31) in D:\inetpub\websites\www.infiniteprofiles.com\web\getpassword.php on line 33

Will you be fixing this with the sale?

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is a small error and it will be fixed.

Corga

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
That is a small error and it will be fixed.

Great. Another question. You state that most of your revenue for the site comes from this surveynetworks site using incentives to get people to "upgrade" their account. From what I can tell, surveynetworks does their affiliate program through commission junction. Commission Junction, on their service agreement states that the following condition is a breach of agreement:

(g) establishing or causing to be established any promotion that provides any rewards, points or compensation for Transactions, or that allows third parties to place Links to the Advertiser's Web site or Web site content, without such Advertiser's prior written permission;

Do you have permission to link to surveynetworks in the manner which you are doing so?

Also, CJ is giving a $1 commission, not $1.20 like you claim. Do you have some type of agreement for a higher commission, would this agreement be transferable, and what are the conditions of this agreement - namely is it a temporary thing?

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Corga,

You can ask surveynetworks. They allow us to do it.

Companies on CJ are able to work out higher deals for you if you bring them quantity etc. The agreement is permanent for this site. You can do what you wish with it.

Corga

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats cool. I never anywhere accused you of lying, I was just asking a legitimate question. I guess the "like you claim" could be taken that way, I am sorry. I assumed that you did indeed have some such agreement, but I wanted to sak - which is what I did.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no problem corga :)

corga sent ya a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom