• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling my Domain Collection bit-by-bit!! Such as Disappearance.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonia

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
787
Reaction score
0
First, I'm letting go EXPIRED domains. Expired means they will be pushed to your account for free but have to be renewed immediately (or as soon as possible) to prevent redemption costs. I'm hoping to sell as much domains as possible as I'm getting away from the domain business for a period of time. I have no time to handle my domains due to other real-life commitments.

Some domains might have traffic but I have no time to check it out one by one so please judge it yourself. All payment will have to be made by paypal within 24 hours the latest and upon payment, please provide enom id immediately so quick domain push.

Enom
0676.net - $5
0682.net - $5
0683.net - $5
0693.net - $5
0767.net - $5
aptrealestate.com - $10 (apartment-real-estate)
boomerangcartoonnetwork.com - $5
centralphilippineuniversity.com - $5
disappearance.net SOLD
filenames.org - $offer
hongkong1997.com SOLD
kaoliang.com - $5
naturekingdom.net - $15
newautoworld.com - $10
ptebox.com - $5
unlimitedyahoomusic.net - $3
visited.org SOLD
xiudou.com (chinese word meaning crazy) - $offer
UHLHockey.com - $offer
thecontendor.net - $3
ipokerchip.com - $offer
holdempokernet.com - $offer
dogpicture.net - $offer
designertutorial.com - $offer
classiccreditcard.com - $offer

I will be adding more domains to this list as time goes by. Whois will have be done by potential buyers. If doubtful, please PM me.

Thanks,
Flora.
 
I'm looking for an offer, just name me how much you think it is worth and we can go from there. I will prefer something reasonable not like $0.10/domain. Though they need to be renewed, but some of them are definitely worth it.
 
Name your price for these names
0676.net
0682.net
0683.net
0693.net
0767.net
architecturalplan.net
domainnameregistrars.org
freepcgame.net
hockeyplayer.org
visited.org

So am I guarrenteed to get these names, all I have to do is renew them?
 
0676.net
0682.net
0683.net
0693.net
0767.net

disappearance.net
architecturalplan.net
domainnameregistrars.org
visited.org

I will give you $50 for them tonight.
 
As both of you are interested in similar domains, I have offered the same price for both, and whoever pay for it first, will have them.

Thanks,
Flora.
 
Still many nice domains up for sale! Looking for offers! :)

Flora.
 
Still selling!! Name me your offer now :)
 
Which names are still available?
 
disappearance.net SOLD

PayPal payment sent.
 
Many domains SOLD. I want this to go quick, posted some prices for some domains! Post SOLD to buy them now. :)

Flora.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom