Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Selling my WhyPark account w/ block of 100 domains to highest offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone who would like to try WhyPark please make me an offer for for my WhyPark account and Im sure you will save money. Whypark accounts are $99 per block of 100 domains. They enable you to use your own sponsors unlike places like parked.com,namedrive,revenuedirect, or fabulous.

I found a new secret solution that I think is better than whypark.com and I am in the process of moving migrating all my domains away from WhyPark.com and have no future need for it.

Please Post/PM offers, the same if you have questions.

I am open to all offers!!

For those of you who dont know what why park is?
WhyPark......is.......explained below
Enhanced Domain Parking

Traditional domain parking offers no value to visitors, provides little reason for a visitor to return and will only diminish a domain name's value over time. Visitors are quickly becoming used to seeing the same parked pages with little or no valuable content.

WhyPark.com Brings Life to Your Domain Names

Content is king. Millions of web users search daily for fresh, relevant content, and now your previously unused domain names can provide exactly that. WhyPark.com provides the following benefits that domain parking cannot even touch:
  • You choose the keywords that are relevant to your domain name & WhyPark.com does the rest!
  • REAL Content, articles and press releases are displayed on your completely developed web site
  • Fresh content is added to your web site daily. The only content that appears on your web site is directly related to the keywords that you've chosen.
  • Visitors will bookmark and come back over and over again to read new articles on the subjects that interest them and brought them to your site in the first place. Close to 20% of all traffic to WhyPark.com hosted domain names are repeat visitors.
  • Add value to your domain names. Many domain owners do not have a portfolio of premium domain names and will likely never see a penny from traditional domain parking. By being able to build links to your WhyPark sites, promote as a full website and build traffic to your domains, you can increase the value of your domain names
Optimize Your Domain Names

Search engines can only follow, index and rank web sites with real, keyword rich content. While domain parking is strictly a page of ads and will not rank on search engines, your WhyPark.com web sites are packed with quality, themed content directly related to your keywords. Plus, we professionally optimize your web site for search engines with the following features:
  • Keyword rich titles on every page
  • Easy to follow index pages and automatically updated site maps
  • High keyword density. Since the only articles that appear on your web site are related to the exact keywords you've chosen, the result is a themed, content-rich web site with high keyword density
  • Layout and code optimized for search engines
  • New content is added daily keeping search engines coming back for more
  • Automated XML Sitemap creation to submit to search engines
  • Easily create an unlimited number of custom pages for your website
Simplicity & Ease of Use

WhyPark.com is not meant to be a product reserved only for techies and webmasters. With WhyPark.com, even a first time web site owner can setup a search engine optimized, content-rich web site in minutes. If you can fill out a form on a web site, then you have the technical expertise needed to get started with a WhyPark.com web site. The process for setting up a new site is simple:

1. Setup your domain name to be hosted with WhyPark.com by changing your domain name to use our nameservers (instructions provided)
  2. Choose your keywords, enter a description and paste your Google AdSense, Yahoo! Publisher Network or any other advertising network's code into the online form (view screenshot)
  3. Your site is ready! We do the rest instantly!
  4. No HTML, FTP, or any programming knowledge is required
  5. There is nothing to download or install
  6. No updating required. We supply the fresh content to your site
  7. You don't even need to know about web hosting. WhyPark.com hosts your domain names and sites
Create Unique Websites With Customization Options

No other domain parking company provides you with the flexibility and customization options that WhyPark does. You have complete control over your website including:
  • Custom Designs. Create your own custom layout using simple placeholders, giving your website a unique look; or simply use our ready-to-go stock templates
  • Add Custom Pages & Unique Content quickly and easily. As you add new pages, they're automatically added to your site's HTML and XML sitemaps. Plus, you can choose to display the articles on your home page.
Domain Parking Revenue

Why share your revenue with a domain parking service to simply have a page of links? At WhyPark.com, you keep 100% of the revenue from the ads on your web sites by adding your chosen ad network's code directly to your domains. You're paid directly and retain all of your domain parking income. We also offer you the following revenue generating opportunities:
  • Sell and easily manage text link ads on your web sites
  • Schedule text ads to run on your web sites; you sell your text links and keep 100% of the revenue
  • Each page includes a "powered by WhyPark.com" link. When a visitor clicks on the WhyPark.com link from your web site, you earn over $45 per sale!
  • Put your web site up for sale with one click and receive purchase inquiries by email
  • We are currently developing a comprehensive ad network to provide more revenue generating opportunities for those domainers who prefer integrated advertising
Start Now & Add Value to Your Domain Names

For a one-time fee of only $99.95, you can host up to 100 of your domain names at WhyPark.com. That includes:
  • Free Hosting of your WhyPark.com web sites. Use your domain names to generate traffic and revenue
  • Instant keyword rich web sites with no technical knowledge required
  • Free professional support and helpful tips. We'll help you build traffic to your domain names
  • You keep all of your revenue from your web sites, plus we give you easy-to-manage tools for increasing your profits with text links, commissions from linking to WhyPark.com, and by increasing the traffic to your domain names

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how come know one wants my whypark account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom