• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling Niche Directory - Selah.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMaN

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
35
To answer a few questions:

I will host the website for up to 2 weeks if needed while you get things moved over. You can purchase hosting from me if so desired to keep it there. This can be worked out in the deal.

I've had some mention about the categories as well. You're, of course, free to arrange them if you do not agree with them. Some people pointed out that "cults" are listed under denominations and such. I simply never tampered with the website itself as far as categories go.
 
I'm setting a BIN.

BIN: $400

I'm open to reasonable offers as well.
 
What script are you using, I noticed it does not have recip-linking option, might be a nice addition.

I will bid/pay $100


Thanks.
 
The script is called Linker. To be honest I don't know all that much about it but it's done its job well in the months that I have owned this website.

Sorry, but $100 is too low for me, I'll keep the directory before I sell at that price. I paid more for it originally, as well.
 
Nice site though, congrats.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom