• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Selling off My NameCheap Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameTower

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
2,886
Reaction score
0
bashs.com Expires: Wed 04/14/2004
bidcube.com Expires: Mon 04/12/2004
colthost.com Expires: Mon 04/12/2004
creasing.com Expires: Fri 04/16/2004
darkskins.com Expires: Wed 05/05/2004
databold.com Expires: Mon 04/05/2004
deskplace.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
equalhost.com Expires: Fri 04/16/2004
erectors.net Expires: Fri 05/07/2004
filesuite.comSun 04/04/2004
glassed.com Expires: Mon 04/05/2004
hostbody.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
hostcore.net Expires: Wed 03/10/2004
hostcube.net Expires: Sun 04/04/2004
hostpunch.com Expires: Fri 04/16/2004
jrmedia.biz Expires: Fri 02/27/2004
MiscHost.com Expires: Sun 04/04/2004
olympicball.com Expires: Fri 04/16/2004
paydrive.com Expires: Sun 04/04/2004
reallyloose.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
redistributed.com Expires: Fri 04/16/2004
securesaving.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
spamnanny.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
startmypage.com Expires: Fri 04/02/2004
sureproof.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
threepointer.net Expires: Wed 04/14/2004
unpayable.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004

I will be considering offers above $250. Post your offers here. These domains are worth BIG MONEY. Try selling the hosting ones at http://www.webhostingtalk.com . Anyways, I am looking to get rid of them all at once, but there is a certain I am looking for. If I dont get it, then I will sell them individually and make the money that way. Just figured id try to sell them all at once.

Thanks everyone,
Jordan
 
lets get some bids!

this is ridiculously low..
 
Originally posted by NameTower
bashs.com Expires: Wed 04/14/2004
bidcube.com Expires: Mon 04/12/2004
colthost.com Expires: Mon 04/12/2004
creasing.com Expires: Fri 04/16/2004
darkskins.com Expires: Wed 05/05/2004
databold.com Expires: Mon 04/05/2004
deskplace.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
equalhost.com Expires: Fri 04/16/2004
erectors.net Expires: Fri 05/07/2004
filesuite.comSun 04/04/2004
glassed.com Expires: Mon 04/05/2004
hostbody.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
hostcore.net Expires: Wed 03/10/2004
hostcube.net Expires: Sun 04/04/2004
hostpunch.com Expires: Fri 04/16/2004
jrmedia.biz Expires: Fri 02/27/2004
MiscHost.com Expires: Sun 04/04/2004
olympicball.com Expires: Fri 04/16/2004
paydrive.com Expires: Sun 04/04/2004
reallyloose.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
redistributed.com Expires: Fri 04/16/2004
securesaving.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
spamnanny.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
startmypage.com Expires: Fri 04/02/2004
sureproof.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004
threepointer.net Expires: Wed 04/14/2004
unpayable.com Expires: Sun 04/18/2004

I will be considering offers above $250. Post your offers here. These domains are worth BIG MONEY. Try selling the hosting ones at http://www.webhostingtalk.com . Anyways, I am looking to get rid of them all at once, but there is a certain I am looking for. If I dont get it, then I will sell them individually and make the money that way. Just figured id try to sell them all at once.

Thanks everyone,
Jordan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom