• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Selling Out - 7 Sites - 1 price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
2,174
Reaction score
0
Unlike some people around here, I just can't seem to find the time to administer to a lot of sites at once ;0). Also, I am remodeling my house, so I can use some extra cash. I am selling the following sites for one lump some:

(Actually it is 8 Sites!)

http://www.camaro.org (PR1) - gets about 15 daily uniques

http://www.lol.biz (PR0..should soon have some) - about 2 daily uniques

http://www.iemotions.com (PR3) - gets about 30 daily uniques

http://www.mrsuperman.com (PR0) - dunno traffic, just bought it

http://www.reciprocal-links.com (PR4) - 2 daily uniques

http://www.lyndsay-lohan.com (PR0) Popular misspell, 20 daily uniques

http://www.tanqshop.com (PR6) - dunno traffic

http://www.free-e-cards.com (PR4) 50 daily uniques

Nothing huge on income. A good guesstimate is about $100-$150/month for them all combined. Looking for $2700. I can tell you that camaro.org, iemotions.com, reciprocal-links.com, and lol.biz domains combined cost me half that much.

If I get my asking price, I will throw in a couple of good domains that I am not using:


goop.net
pelvis.org
poinsettias.org
citrate.org
manors.org


Thanks.

Jer
 
I have a few inquiries about selling some sites seperately. I really don't want to, but depending on the offers, I will. Just let me know.
 
HUGE price drop. -->$2100
 
It was nice doing business with you Net. Take care.
 
free-codes.com...SOLD to classicnames.com..... Thank you!

Price drop now to $1700 for the rest!!
 
ps2-forums.com and xbox-forums.com -->SOLD!

Thanks Jesse.

Price is now $1600 for the remainder!
 
One last drop--> $1500
 
this particular sale is now over. thanks to those who bought.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom