• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Selling portfolio with a broker - what's your experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coast

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have a portfolio of .coms that I would like to sell and I'm considering hiring a broker. What should I look for when interviewing prospective brokers? Where can I look to make sure I'm getting the right person? Finally, what is your experience if you have worked with a broker to sell a portfolio?

Thanks in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom