• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Selling some of my best ones - Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
dvdvideocamera.com

usagolfstore.com

womenswear.biz

progamer.org

usabank.org

biologi.net

floorboards.net

europeanmonetaryunion.org and .com


All of the above for $350. They are all regged alittle less that a year at various dropcather-registrars (doster and enom)

Let me know

Best Regards // Peter
 
Alright, the lowest I can go is $320 (I am going to buy snaps with it all, and i need 8 snaps for the names I have found). PLEASE?

I will include ueh.us jof.us for free! I need this within a few hours before I leave town to go to my cousins christening where there are no computers.

Best Regards // Peter
 
I might be able to do $280 if you are fast
 
ok, since I need this sale bad, I will include these names as well for free:

luj.us

and uvr.us (ultra violet radiaton site and index over how much uvr there is in the USA?).

This means:
dvdvideocamera.com

usagolfstore.com

womenswear.biz

progamer.org

usabank.org

biologi.net

floorboards.net

europeanmonetaryunion.org and .com


PLUS
ueh.us

jof.us

uvr.us

luj.us


All for $280. Good for about 4.5 more hours before I have to leave
 
$240 is my LAST offer. good for about 3 hours and 5 minutes
 
fine! adding my best .org: [/b]fortune500.org[/b]

Alittle over 2 hours left. I need this sale so if you are interested write me now! After I leave for the weekend there will be no point
 
ARGH! $200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come onnnnnnnn :D
 
exactly 1 hour left
 
20 mins left.
SHOW ME THE MONEY :D
 
10. Only 1 post per day in the Domains For Sale forum. Please put all of the names you wish to sell for that day in one post. Replying to your post with additional domains periodically throughout the day to bump your post is not permitted.

;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom