• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers selling the best .tel buisness (regretfully) TelDomains (dot) com

  • Thread starter Thread starter international
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

international

Guest
Hi,

Business for sale...

External factors have led to me not having enough time to really push this at all. There is still a good opportunity here for someone who wants to take it on and run with it.

I am open to offers on the domains plus the sites.

TelDomains dot com
(Page 1 on google for "tel domains")

TelReg dot com
(full site with ordering system - page 1 google for "tel names")

Place your opening bid in the pm and I will reply to you with traffic and customer figures.

Included in the deal would be a number of .tel keyword domains.

Cheers

I
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have these names. What prices are you looking at?.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom