• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Sellout

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffe

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Well since it contains some adult names I will list the sale here.
I am looking to end my obsession with names as i need to concentrate on grad school hence I am offering the entire list that can be found here
www.addacom.com for offers on the entire lot of names. I am not looking to part out individual names. please send offers to [email protected]
there are about 130 names from various registrars. the majority of names have over 10 months left on them and some are 6-9 months. any questions please email me
 
Decided to take individual offers. Too many requestd for certain names.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom