• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Semi-Free! Serene.info and more! BIG FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Nope, not a misprint.

A thread has been going about helping one another.
Here is one of my suggestions in action.

These are domains I have lost interest in as I work to develop x number of domains into custom landers or sites.

A variety including dictionary words, geo, former sites, drops, foreign words, etc.
If you want to know origin or what a word means, please look it up.

These domain are regged at Moniker.
They are about to be dropped and deleted.

If you want any of them,
COST IS ONLY $10 BUCKS.
Price includes RENEWAL!

Some are so close to being deleted I am not sure I can grab them back. But I will try.
That is why there is NO UPFRONT MONEY


FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED (based on time stamp)
POST SOLD NEXT TO DOMAIN.
SEND A PM.
I WILL PM YOU BACK IF SUCCESSFUL AND PAYPAL ADDRESS.
INCLUDE YOUR MONIKER ACCOUNT NUMBER AND AUTH CODE
YOU AGREE TO PAY $10. NOTHING MORE.
I WILL PAY THE RENEWAL FEE.
I WILL TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT


More will be added from other registrars.

A new thread will be started to keep all informed and up to date


CLASSIFIED-ADS.INFO
SERENE.INFO SOLD
METROCASINOS.INFO
PALMDIERA.COM
ICCT20.NET
RESPOND-TO.COM
WEB-CATALOGS.COM
VEGASNIGHTCLUBS.INFO
HULLS.INFO
WHDI.US
WHDIMODEM.COM
WHDIMODEMS.COM
ZEROINK.NET
ROLLOUTDISPLAY.NET
POLYMERSCREEN.NET
POLYMERVISION.NET
4GNETWORKS.NET
K9-K9.COM
CO-ORDINATING.NET
LUCID-TOUCH.COM
THETRIADS.NET
SHEIKDOM.NET
SHEIKDOMS.NET
EIDAL-FITR.COM
EIDALFITR.NET
MET-A.COM
BOOK-OF-SECRETS.COM
UNI-VERSITY.COM
SEEDWIKI.NET​
 
Last edited:
funds sent
Serene.info




.
 
Thank you, HIRO.

Payment received and domain pushed.
 
PM SENT regarding hulls.info
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom