• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SEOAdvice.com worth something?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vuutuut

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Saw some listing SEO relative from $500 - $20k, really confused what will be the real value is. I own this SEOAdvice.com, anyone can help? Thanks!
 
Thats a nice name, could be developed and bring in a steady income.
Domain alone could be up to $1K
 
Strong name you have there. $3k-$5k for an enduser.

I'd develop it and provide SEO services for a small price.
 
Of course if the owner knows his way round SEO :)
 
Some recent sales:

SEOBiz.com $3,000 Jul 2006 Sedo
SEOSpecialist.com $3,311 Oct 2005 SnapNames
SeoBoom com $1,010 Feb 2005 Sedo

Given the above sales I;d say 3,000+ easily, if you develope it could be worth much more.
 
Excellent name. If content is good, big money generator for sure. I'd go there!
 
I agree that it is a great name. Definitely worth holding onto until you can get at least $1k. Either that or develop it and make even more. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom