Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Set of 10 NNNNN.com Spain Zip Codes! Want to Sell Quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaadoo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All regged at Name.com with a good year left on them. All of these are zipcodes in Spain, each representing an specific area. As you can see, lots of them are consecutive. I'm looking to sell these fast as a Set only.

Post or PM your offers. Only educated offers, no random lowballs, these are zipcodes, not just random NNNNN.com. I don't like playing games like going back and forth on offers, just pm me your offer or post here and if reasonable consider it sold. Some Zipcodes in US have sold for $200-$500 a piece.

This also a chance for you to grab some good NNNNN.com if you haven't gotten any, they are all regged for those that still don't know.

05412.com

San Esteban del Valle
Spain

05413.com

Villarejo del Valle
Spain

05414.com

Villarejo del Valle
Spain

05415.com

El Hornillo
Spain

05416.com

El Arenal
Spain

05417.com
05419.com
05427.com
05428.com
05480.com

All these zip codes are legit. You can check them on google map or here http://www.correos.es/contenido/13-...s-CodPostal.asp .
I've search the first few up and put the region they represent already, you can check the rest if you like, they are all for Spain.

Payment method - Paypal or E-Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom