• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Set of gaming console domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twistie

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I recently purchased five gaming console domains from a friend and I need a valuation so I can decide whether to develop the sites or not.

The sites are:
  • ps2palace.net
  • ps3palace.net
  • wiipalace.net
  • 360palace.net
  • xboxpalace.net

How much would they be worth as a set with the zero traffic they currently receive?
 
Yer thats what I thought... Luckily I didn't pay too much for them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom