• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed setfree.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Any thoughts about value?


Thanks!:peace:
 
Good name! I saw this in SnapNames auction but dropped out of bidding when it hit $xxxx. Very marketable name with a decent ovt+tld score of 38....but I'm trying hard to think what kind of product you could sell with this name. SetFree.com sounds more like a name for a nonprofit organization to release wrongly convicted criminals or something. I still think it value would be in the low to mid $xxxx since the name is a "billboard" type name.
 
I agree...nice short name. This name could serve several purposes. Good Luck with it.

CH
 
High xxx to a domainer just on name alone.

Mid to high xxxx to maybe low xx,xxx to the right end user. I am also having trouble coming up with the best use for this name. It is a good short name though. Good luck.
 
People who release animals in their natural habitat.

Alcoholic beverage wich "sets you free".

Beauty products.

Weight loss...
 
I would seek out for somebody interested in a religious name to see if they would be interested in this name. When I see setfree.com I think of being set free with Jesus. Others may see it differently, but lets not go there..lol. It could be a good name for a forum site related to a religious topic. Either way I really think its a unique short name with lots of potential. Keep me posted on it. Who knows I may want to buy it from ya.


CH
 
I agree with the idea of a religious related theme being appropriate. I also think of being set "free from debt" - it may be a long shot but maybe a debt consolidation or debt counseling service? I can picture a billboard with someone breaking through a wall with a line like "Be Set Free from all your debt!" XYZ Debt Counseling Services - Setfree.com"

I think a high XXXX from the right buyer.
 
Yeah religious sounds good!
How did I not think of that!
 
Very nice name.

I'd say low low to mid $xxxx for the right buyer. I'd hold on to it because you could get a lot more from the right party.
 
Thanks for all comments!
It used to be a domain from a church.. but i see more options now too ;)

Thanks allot
 
seoproz said:
I agree with the idea of a religious related theme being appropriate. I also think of being set "free from debt" - it may be a long shot but maybe a debt consolidation or debt counseling service? I can picture a billboard with someone breaking through a wall with a line like "Be Set Free from all your debt!" XYZ Debt Counseling Services - Setfree.com"

I think a high XXXX from the right buyer.

Agreed.
Just spend few minutes and do research about how many people going minus every month.
You would be amazed.

Operah recently did debt elimination special thing.
Develop it real quick while it's hot :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom