Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Seualpositions.com misspelling/mistyping with 2.2MM Monthly Google Searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keywordcontentguy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Seual positions" is an easy mis-typing of "sexual positions" and it receives over 2 million Google searches every month. I registered seualpositions.com on 11-28-10 and put up a simple one-page html site. Other than getting a few back-links to get the site indexed, I haven't done anything to promote the site, but it received 85 unique visitors in January.

I am entertaining offers on this domain plus 8 other TLDs of the same name: .biz, .info, .me, .mobi, .net, .org, .tv and .us.

I will sell them individually or all at once, but would give preference to someone who wants them all in the event there are competing offers. You can PM me with offers, but please also put your $ offer on this thread so others know what the competition is.

Thank for looking!

Domain Summit 2024

Keywordcontentguy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am withdrawing this domain from public consideration of offers. If anybody is interested, PM me and I might reconsider selling it,
but my plan now is to spend a couple of months driving traffic and building up revenue before I list it for sale as a profitable site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom