Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

several companies with almost the same name

Dan73

Level 2
Reaction score
Hello
I found a name for domain selling, which can fit to few international companies/organizations. I know that because they use that name in their website, but their website name is not exactly as the name of the company/organization. additionally, one company has exactly the same website name as the domain, except that the extension they use is co.in, and I wish to use .com.
do you think this kind of domain has any future potential to be sold?
Thanks in advance

Dan73

Level 2
Reaction score
Can't believe. It is already taken. Missed the train. Btw it was bitsinternational.com

Reaction score
It's always best to do your whois lookups via internic at https://www.internic.net/whois.html or command line (linux/mac). Either that or be prepared to buy a domain as soon as you've looked it up.
I'm not saying registrars log your searches, give the information to anyone else etc but it's amazing the amount of times domains get registered while you're thinking about it ;)

John Quagliani

Reaction score
Hello
I found a name for domain selling, which can fit to few international companies/organizations. I know that because they use that name in their website, but their website name is not exactly as the name of the company/organization. additionally, one company has exactly the same website name as the domain, except that the extension they use is co.in, and I wish to use .com.
do you think this kind of domain has any future potential to be sold?
Thanks in advance
Grab the .com name. Always look at the domain extension as real property.. .com is beach front property the others fall everyplace.

Dan73

Level 2
Reaction score
you are right. its the first time it happende to me, so I was in a little shock :)
Thanks for the link. qute useful.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators