• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Several .coms/.nets - some dictionary - Help appreciated

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ados67

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2005
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I'd like to know if anyone finds value (and an estimate, if possible), in any of these domains I own:

ThyBlog.com (Medieval English for "YourBlog.com" - I plan on devolping this one into a blog hosting service)

NetErrors.com (Tech related forum / support?)

Nautillus.com (I checked and couldn't find any trademark issues. Any thoughts about the value of this?)

Miscommunicate.com (barely any OVT, but a one word dictionary. Any value?)

Advocations.com

HalfPriceWatch.com (Half priced watches, or a shopping comparison service)

NFSPortal.com ( "Need For Speed Portal" at first, but nothing there now)

DirtyBirdie.com (I keep getting people asking if I plan on devving this into a porn site - which I don't - but couldn't it also be used as a website for children, with the right cartoonish design etc.? Any value to the domain since it's somewhat easy to spell out and remember?)

4UFO.com - I'll be putting a UFO related site & offering an e-book for sale there, nothing too unique.

Outplay.net - Sounds good I guess :) Survivor anyone :D?

Mutilator.net

Your thoughts on any of these domains would be GREATLY appreciated! Already selling most of them, but some I'm considering keeping - not sure.

Adi Friedman, Partner.
Two Believers Web Holdings
http://www.TwoBelievers.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom