Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed => Several New & Established Niche Site & Amazon Shops - Get 25% Off (Read Inside) <=

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Amazon shops can be a nice earner if you promote them a little. They have a tiered commission structure with "Referral rates from 4% to 8.5%, depending on your shipped items volume". This year they also started paying out monthly, which is better if you're the impatient kind :) I've had many Amazon shops and have always done quite well with them.

I've found that Amazon shops tend to do better if you concentrate on a niche and not try and duplicate the whole Amazon site (although I've had success with general "malls"). And it sure helps to add some relevant content that pertain to that niche, in order to create more of a "proper website" than just an "affiliate store".

I use the AOM script (see any of the site footers below for the link), which is a great piece of software! It has an easy-to-use admin backend where you can make changes to the site, so no HTML knowledge is really needed (although it always helps to know a little). These AOM shops can be used for Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, Amazon.de or Amazon.fr.

If you generate sitemaps for these Amazon AOM-driven shops they get indexed very well by the search engines with 1,000s of pages! I generate up to 30,000 pages for some sites, although I try and keep it at 2,000 - 5,000 if it's a narrow niche. When well-indexed like this, I'm told these sites are also good for selling links or using for the DP Co-op Advertising Network. Or you can just link to your other sites and have 1,000s of backlinks to them in no time!

'Nuff said! Below are 12 Amazon shops in a variety of niches: some established, some new - but all nice! :) (Big discounts for multiple purchases! Scroll down for details)

[P.S. If the sites are down, please try again in a little while - I'm experiencing server outages :( ]

========= GENERAL / MALL =========

• shopezhere//com - New (2-week old) Amazon mall-type shop. Domain dates from 2005 and is partially archived. 30,000 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Site has also been submitted to all major search engines and is being indexed all the time. About 170 backlinks already. Also revenue-earning through Adsense. Registered at domainspricedright.com a GoDaddy reseller, for a free push (expires: Dec 27, 2008 - you get a year-and-a-half before renewal!). $100

========= COFFEE =========
  • faroutcoffee//com - New (2-week old) niche Amazon coffee shop. Domain dates from 2001 (there used to be another coffee website) and is archived. It is still receiving traffic from the original site. Indexed, with some 522 backlinks. 10,000 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Site has also been submitted to all major search engines and is being crawled by the bots constantly. Also revenue-earning through Adsense and Commission Junction. Has 14 pages of added "Coffee Information" pages (see in the left-nav, and in the footer for links)! These extra content pages update automatically and are thus always "fresh". Registered at GoDaddy, for a free push (expires: Jan 29, 2008). $200

========= BOOKS =========
  • lotstoread//com - New (2-week old) niche Amazon book shop. Great keyword-rich name! 41,500 Results at Google for "lots to read" and 71,600,000 for the same phrase, without the quotes. Already well-indexed (204 pages just in Google), with a few backlinks. 20,000 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Site has also been submitted to all major search engines and its saturation is increasing, almost, daily. Also revenue-earning through Adsense. Registered at eNom, for a free push (expires: Mar 4, 2008). $150
  • ipodbooks//com - PR3 (4-Month old) niche Amazon iPod book shop. IMHO this is a premium name (all other extension taken), worth a bit on its own. Domain dates from 2004. Well-indexed with a 5,038 backlinks. The site has almost 8,000 pages indexed in Google alone! 5,000 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Has 6 pages of added iPod content (see under "Learn More" in the right-nav These extra content pages update automatically daily. Also revenue-bearing through Adsense, Shareasale and Cafepress. Registered at GoDaddy, for a free push (expires: Jan 2, 2008). $600
  • novelsales//com - 5 1/2 Month old site (domain dates from 2006). I had this site on another script until today, but it was eating too much bandwidth, so I changed it over to AOM. Cool, short, keyword-rich domain! Well-indexed with 863 backlinks. This site has 5,120 pages indexed just in Google! 20,000 Page sitemap to be generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Site has been submitted to all major search engines. Also revenue-earning through Adsense. Registered at GoDaddy, for a free push (expires: Aug 9, 2007). $200

========= RADAR =========
  • radarretail//com - New (2-week old) niche Amazon radar detector shop. Nice name, and sale also includes RADARRETAILER.COM for free! Already well-indexed (337 pages in Google alone), with a 1,195 backlinks! 5,000 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Site has also been submitted to all major search engines and their robots are crawling regularly. Has 13 pages of added speedtrap/radar-related content (see under "Learn More" in the right-nav, and in the footer for links)! These extra content pages update automatically via RSS feeds and Wikipedia and are always current. Also revenue-bearing through Adsense, Clickbank and Commission Junction. Registered at GoDaddy, for a free push (expires: Feb 27, 2008). $200

========= RELIGIOUS =========
  • leftbehindbooks//com - Well-established niche Amazon shop (since 2005) - domain dates from even earlier. The site is more than a shop though, with 12 pages of relevant added content! The "Left Behind" books is a popular Christian Prophecy/ Rapture Book Series. Overture score = 859 for "left behind book" (28.2 searches/day) / 548 for "left behind book series" / 73,300 results in Google for "left behind books". This site is #6 on Yahoo (out of 87,600 results for "left behind books") and has high rankings on other search engines too. Currently PR2, but was PR4 - drop due to some neglect and lack of promotion on my part. You could easily fix this. Well-indexed (4,800 pages in Google, 24,567 pages in Yahoo, etc.), with a 15,298 backlinks! 2,058 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Also revenue-bearing through Adsense, Cafepress and Commission Junction. This site has made many Amazon book/item sales over the years, albeit that many were small-ticket items. Registered at hungryrabbit.com, a GoDaddy reseller, for a free push (expires: Mar 28, 2008). $450

========= SPORTS / HOBBIES =========
  • f1outlet//com - 4-Month old PR2 niche Amazon F1 (Formula One) auto racing shop. Cool (hard-to-find) domain, and sale also includes FORMULAONEOUTLET.COM for free! Well-indexed (3,780 pages in Google alone), with a 2,960 backlinks! 1,797 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Also revenue-bearing through Adsense, Cdmsports, Linkshare, Gptickets, Ticketsnow, Allposters, eBay, Grandprixlegends and Commission Junction. Has 25 pages of added F1-related content (see under "Learn More" in the right-nav, and in the footer for links)! These extra content pages make this more than just an affiliate store and they update automatically, thus providing always fresh content, that the search engines love. Registered at domainspricedright.com a GoDaddy reseller, for a free push (expires: Feb 13, 2008). $400
  • I also have rcretailer//com and remotecontrolcars//biz, niche radio-control (RC) car shops for sale here.
  • racegoodies//com - New niche Amazon NASCAR shop. This a dropped domain (circa 2006) that I bought, so it has some history. I get a PR1 for the domain WITH index.html added. It is a Predicted PR3 and has 451 pages indexed in Yahoo, 223 pages in Google, with a 1,436 backlinks. 5,000 Page sitemap to be generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Site has been submitted to all major search engines. I only installed the AXS stats tracker today. It is also revenue-bearing through Adsense and Cdmsports. Has 19 pages of added NASCAR-related content (see under "NASCAR Information" in the left-nav)! These extra content pages will help to add value to the affiliate store in the search engines' eyes. This added content also update automatically. Registered at GoDaddy, for a free push (expires: Feb 14, 2008). $250

========= PETS =========
  • petfoodretail//com - 3 1/2-Month old PR3 niche Amazon pet food shop. Great keyword-rich domain, and sale also includes PETFOODRETAILER.COM for free! Well-indexed (5,930 pages in Google alone), with a 2,036 backlinks and a Predicted Pagerank of PR5! 5,266 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Also revenue-bearing through Adsense and Cafepress. Has 12 pages of added pet-related content (see under "Learn More" in the left-nav, and in the footer for links)! These extra content pages help to add value to the affiliate store and they update automatically, and the search engines love it. Registered at GoDaddy, for a free push (expires: Feb 28, 2008). $350

GREAT BUNDLE DISCOUNT OFFERS: Buy 4 to 6 sites and get 25% off the above BINs; buy 3 of them for 15% off; 2 for 10% off! (If you want to buy more than 6, PM me for a special discount)

A FEW NOTES
  • Regarding Income: Because there's no per site sales tracking in Amazon, I can only estimate income from the AOM shopping cart notices I receive. Ask if you want this info, as it will take me a while to add up all the notices. As for the other affiliates, for most sites I am NOT tracking income. This of course does not mean that they are not revenue earning (I do quite well, thank you very much!), just that I'm not tracking it.
  • About Price: I know many want to base site prices solely on income, but that ignores the value of the domain and site (you can get your money back just by selling the site), quality of the site, niche, concept, age, PR, saturation, work put in, etc. And, yes, even potential! So, my prices reflect all these factors.
  • Stats: You can see the traffic stats by tacking on /axs/ax-admin.pl to the URL and then clicking on "View in Graphical Format" to view visits and referrers. (Note: "Hits" in the AXS script is about equal to "visits" in Awstats) I will post Awstats screenshots on request. [Please bear in mind that these sites have not been actively promoted, and I've been having server issues, so there has been intermittent downtime for the last month or so which has also affected the stats]

TERMS

Script: The Amazon sites come with the FREE version of the AOM script (see site footer for link).

Posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment asap. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared and I reserve the right to sell to someone else if prompt payment is not forthcoming.

Payment via verified PayPal account only (no eChecks).

Free push to the current registrar only (you can transfer somewhere else later at your cost if required). One week free hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (these sites HAVE to be moved, I cannot host them after that period). Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you full written instructions about the operation and setup of the site.

All sales are as-is, where-is and final. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

I reserve the right not to sell.

Domain summit 2024

SearchEngineZ

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Because there's no per site sales tracking in Amazon..."

For future reference... I have some AOM sites and it is possible to use Amazon's Tracking ID with them

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
petfoodretail//com SOLD
f1outlet//com - SOLD

For future reference... I have some AOM sites and it is possible to use Amazon's Tracking ID with them
Thanks for your input, I'll check it out

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SPECIAL DEAL: It's my birthday today (June 20), so until 11:59PM tonight I'm reducing all BIN prices by 10% !

AND, on top of that, you can still get the bundle discount offers of 4 sites and 25% off; 3 and 15% off; 2 and 10% off!

Grab them while you can ... :)

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
racegoodies. /novelsales sold
Thanks! Domains pushed, site info sent, TR updated.

>>> Only 2 hours left to grab my "birthday discount"! :)

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
faroutcoffee//com - pending sale at DP

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
faroutcoffee//com SOLD

Limited time offer (two days only!): grab the remaining sites (see below) for an amazing 15% off their BINs! Why? I'm in the process of migrating to a new server and would like to move as few sites as possible! :)
  • shopezhere//com $100 - 15% = now only $85
  • lotstoread//com $150 - 15% = now only $128
  • ipodbooks//com $600 - 15% = now only $510
  • radarretail//com $200 - 15% = now only $170
  • leftbehindbooks//com $450 - 15% = now only $383
AND, on top of that, you can still get the bundle discount offers of 4 to 6 sites and 25% off; 3 and 15% off; 2 and 10% off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators