• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Sexgagging.com - It's true value

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

umdeereb

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I used Go Daddy's "Quick Appraisal" for SexGagging.com, and it yielded a value between $276,268.00 - $718,297.00. Now I know that Go Daddy's software is pretty loopy, but is this name worth something? Your thoughts are welcome.

Thanks.
 
I like the way it thinks. Now all you need to do is convince someone that it's right.

Nice domain though

GoPC
 
Right now? Nope

Must develop to raise its value.. but since you regged it, its worth reg fee, right now.
 
Thanks. I'll hang on to it and develop.

It was appraised at $1,000.00 through Moniker and $5,500.00 - $14,000.00 through Go Daddy's "Certified Appraisal" system.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom