• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale sexpistols.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it was an "official site", but I'm not sure. If it was an official site and they let it drop, they it seems they let the rights go as well. Maybe John or Ari could comment.
 
TopNames.com said:
Maybe John or Ari could comment.

John Lydon :-D or Ari Up :-D (ex-Slits (=punk band) singer... and John Lydon's step-daughter!), you mean??


.
 
Good luck Ken, don't put a second mortgage on your home though :-D
 
Anyone know who caught lesbianpictures.com?
 
Question: If you have a snapnames.com snap on a name that dropped today, and that snap has disappeared from your account, does that mean it was successful?
 
stuff said:
not enom club drop

Hopefully it's in my expirefish account when I can finally login again HAHAHA
 
Sharpy said:
Question: If you have a snapnames.com snap on a name that dropped today, and that snap has disappeared from your account, does that mean it was successful?
Yes!
 
SEXPISTOLS.COM - winning bid was $1500
Ken did You get it?
 
No. I was a little worried over the TM issues as I could not figure out of the site on archive.org was an "official" site. If I knew for sure the band let the domain drop, then I would have bid more. My bid was $1,400.

$1,500 is a good deal for a well known band with 400+ links and 400+ Overture with extension.
 
TopNames.com said:
No. I was a little worried over the TM issues as I could not figure out of the site on archive.org was an "official" site. If I knew for sure the band let the domain drop, then I would have bid more. My bid was $1,400.

$1,500 is a good deal for a well known band with 400+ links and 400+ Overture with extension.

Yes the Tm is bad, but very nice traffic
Anyway it looks like it was not ultsearch, because they always got billed for theyre domains in same day, but no whois results yet.
 
sexpistols.com - i just found in my old records the original 1977 - god save the queen -45 rpm - anyone wants to see it ? wonderful picture sleeve (and a wonderful song , haven't heard it for many years...pm me and i send you a pic of it..
 
If I wouldv'e known that Ken wasn't going to drive up the price to 2k +, I would have definately bid higher on it...
 
**bump** just to get over the dreaded "666" post...
 
:-D

The official name though is The Sex Pistols.
 
looks like the ultsearch got this gem after all. very cheap too.

whata guy..

damn!!
 
producer said:
looks like the ultsearch got this gem after all. very cheap too.

whata guy..

damn!!

Yes it was really cheap!
sexpistols.com overtue 435
nice traffic
 
This domain will make it's money in less than a year for sure.
Great deal. I would have bought it if I had the money.
 
i would have bid myself (more) if i knew where it was. you snooze, you loose.

especially, considering the emotional attachement i have towards s.p. because of all those days i wasted by sniffing glue as a young punk :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom