- Joined
- Dec 9, 2002
- Messages
- 1,803
- Reaction score
- 2
It looks like it was an "official site", but I'm not sure. If it was an official site and they let it drop, they it seems they let the rights go as well. Maybe John or Ari could comment.
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
TopNames.com said:Maybe John or Ari could comment.
linkman said:Anyone know who caught lesbianpictures.com?
stuff said:not enom club drop
Yes!Sharpy said:Question: If you have a snapnames.com snap on a name that dropped today, and that snap has disappeared from your account, does that mean it was successful?
TopNames.com said:No. I was a little worried over the TM issues as I could not figure out of the site on archive.org was an "official" site. If I knew for sure the band let the domain drop, then I would have bid more. My bid was $1,400.
$1,500 is a good deal for a well known band with 400+ links and 400+ Overture with extension.
producer said:looks like the ultsearch got this gem after all. very cheap too.
whata guy..
damn!!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.