Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Dnjournal this week silverback.mobi ? $10k plus
They're selling
Pred
A mature male gorilla having silvery white hair across the back.what the heck is silverback? saw that sales report and wondered what's going on?
A mature male gorilla having silvery white hair across the back.![]()
I'm guessing the seller probably knew it was an end-user and stayed firm with the price. There are a few companies with the title Silverback.how is that worth 10K? I thought it would be some kind of product name. Am I missing something here?
how is that worth 10K? I thought it would be some kind of product name. Am I missing something here?
LOL!!!I don't know tbh. Haven't been bothered to see if the com is a big site etc
Maybe the seller just got lucky & had the balls to hang out for a good price when most of us would have sold for $1k - $2k, or less
Sometimes this business really leaves you scratching your head... a bit like a silverback! LOL
Pred :lol:
really a great pick up! I would wait until the adult auction to really see the value of adult .Mobis
I personally would not let it go for less than $1500 - If all goes well at the auctions you may start getting alot higher offers. Since you have all of these too:
SEXWEBCAM.MOBI
SEXYCLIP.MOBI
filmx.mobi
sextoys.mobi
sexcam.mobi
sexfilm.mobi
videosex.mobi
blowjob.mobi
sexmovies.mobi
I would not get too greedy, a good 2k offer came along I would take it.
sorry I have already 17 000 euros offer on sedo![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.