• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Sexvip.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adonis

DNF Newbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Considering offers for sexvip.com :)
 
Google shows no pagerank, but that probably is because there has not been a 'real' website on it. It has type in traffic of around 1000 a month (it used to be a lot more).

This is a real catchy name. All major TLD's of this one have been taken and some of those have website on them. I also have had offers for this name upto $5000.

I would love to put a site of myself, but i really have no idea on how to do that in this specific 'business'.
 
Thank you for your reply.
I meant :: price rank, but I suppose it is USD X.XXX.
 
Yes, since i denied offers upto $5000, it should be above that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom