• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers SEXXXISTS.COM on auction $60 Opening Bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Mennel

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I would like to put my adult content domain name, sexxxists.com, on auction at Sedo.

This is an offering to sell the domain name only.

I am soliciting an opening bid of $60 USD (my break even point) to start the auction on Sedo.

http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=sexxxists.com&tracked=&partnerid=38744&language=us

Transfer through Sedo only and I will pay all escrow fees.

I will also set a BIN price of $1,000 USD but only if you bid BEFORE I start the auction.

Registrar is HostMonster/FastDomain.

Auction ends Wednesday Oct/07/09 1:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada) (GMT-05:00).

Thanks for your consideration!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom