Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed SexyBikiniVideo(dot)com & SexyBikiniVideos(dot)Com / 3 Years Old / Organic Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

tphelan

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am taking offers on both of these domains either individually or together.

First of all, lets get to the domain and the keyword phrases for these two domains. According to the Google adwords keyword tool the phrase Sexy Bikini Video gets searched 12,100 times a month! ( 12,100 = Broad match. Exact match = 1,900 )

1dnforumsexybikinivids1.jpg

Here's a screen shot from 2009 which shows the steady growth in traffic.

1dnforumsexybikinivids5.jpg

Here's some traffic screen shots for sexybikinivideos for this year so far:

1dnforumsexybikinivids2.jpg

Source of traffic from February 2010
1dnforumsexybikinivids3.jpg

Keywords that sent search engine traffic in February 2010. This screen shot also shows the percentage of SE traffic that isn't in the top ten 64%. Plus, it shows the number of people who hit the favorite icon.

1dnforumsexybikinivids4.jpg

Ok, those screenshots are for the plural version of these two sites. This is the site that is getting the most traffic now. It also has 543 pages indexed by Google and that figure has been going up lately. This site is set up to automatically add new videos every day and as this happens it does attract the search engines. The last screenshot above also shows that this site is getting longtail organic traffic.

Adsense is not banned on this site. I took it off because some of the videos are pretty racy and I didn't want the site to be banned.

I'm trying out different ways to monetize the site currently.

I'll post more info about the singular version of these two sites later. If you any questions PM me or post them here.

Registered at HostOrDomain.com until 3-2011

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom