• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ShavedBritney.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spidergoat

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
ShavedBritney.com

figured what the heck. parked and watch for traffic.

thoughts, comments?
 
no comments... any traf?
 
Pardon my French.... "Waste"- as in wasted time or wasted opportunities; implying things which have been used inefficiently or inappropriately, and in this case, your intellect and/or your money. That said:

Reg fee less developed which imo is not worth it.
 
yeah, that's what I worry about. The opinions of people that spell waste 'waist'. and what exactly does 'in your intellect and money' mean?

I am drinking a beer right now that cost more than the domain name (used a coupon). Wanna bet it makes more than its registration back just parked?

--- I see my comment helped you fix the grammar in your post ----
 
Regfee if received less than 20 UV per day.
 
yeah, that's what I worry about. The opinions of people that spell waste 'waist'. and what exactly does 'in your intellect and money' mean?

I am drinking a beer right now that cost more than the domain name (used a coupon). Wanna bet it makes more than its registration back just parked?

I'm drinking a beer myself... and if you don't want comments, then don't ask for them. I'm trying my best not to be an asshole, just letting you know your name is crap less you plan on using your beer money (minus coupon) to develop it.

Cheers
 
no worries, just keep in mind most people would call 'waste of intellect' an insult not a comment.
 
I am assuming, by the way, that everyone has seen the news pieces re: britney shaving her head? top story on drudge. actually just realized what some might think it means otherwise ...

http://www.drudgereport.com/
 
this domain would have some type-in value (if it has any) for now.

Will become worthless once her hair grows back!!! (usually happens in less than 2 months)
 
I thought it was about her cooch...which is old news.

Only value here would come from traffic.
 
cooch - I laughed out loud at that post. never thought of that. maybe its good this has multiple meanings ('til her hair grows back).:smilewinkgrin:

and traffic is all I was looking for on this one ...
 
We can't really appraise it then unless we know some traffic details...
 
What you need to do is get something up on ASAP. Browse the celeb sites for content or whatever, just get something up there fast so people can link you. Without traffic, the name is worthless.

In any event, it will be a fad. But if you're quick you can prolly cash a little in on it
 
I agree. No content, no value. It wouldn't be very hard to throw something up there! Good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom