• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ShavedBritney.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Britneysbush.com now worthless due to lack of....lol
 
OK. followed advice and pulled it from sedo and set up a site in record time.

any suggestions re: PPC, etc?

I will update this thread to let everyone know exactly what happens. A little experiment per se.
 
Now THAT is funny as hell!!!

I have Britneysbush.com now worthless due to lack of....lol
Now THAT is funny as hell!!!

OK. followed advice and pulled it from sedo and set up a site in record time.

any suggestions re: PPC, etc?

I will update this thread to let everyone know exactly what happens. A little experiment per se.
Adsense makes sense. You need to capitalize now while she is in the news. Likely will stay in the news. Very odd behaviour of late. Could be a celeb thing but me thinks this is way over the edge. K. Fed must have really messed her mind good now that he's getting the attention and she is not.
 
I like the site now :) try adwords...or maybe digg+stumble+ other social bookmarks...think of a good title ! If this works out you should get a good number of uniques..but whatever you do do fast...the traffic about this will die in a few days...atleast take your reg feee out

Regards
 

I have the inverse of this, picked up 60 views and 7 clicks,I have never regged a celeb name before and figured i would try and see what happens problem is one month from now both my name and shaved britney wont be worth much, although shaved britney might keep some value because of other connotations
good luck
 
I agree with -X- nice grab I have to say you are quick on the draw since I only heard about this 6h ago not sure when it happened but I mean no one will look at this in a week. Even the people that search for it now .. Parked what kind of ads can you put on there? I would say you can't put anything since it is erelavent and no one will click it. So 0$ by far..
 
For sure Britney has today the most quantities of domains registered with her name....lol
 
Love the domain! :) Good luck with the site, I hope you get some good traffic/revenue from it.
 
I notice someone is selling my domain on afternic. how does that happen?
 
Reg Fee:

Its one of these news stories that is "hair today, gone tomorrow"
 
Dark roots. She must shave close down below. Maybe a wax job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom