• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Shdv.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stew2yk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
SHDV - Super High Definition Video

Please apraise

Many Thanks
 
I dont see any value in the domain, although it is me. Let me see what others say.
 
isn't the correct term Ultra HDV?
 
With a few .TV sales behind my belt and a few .TV gems left to hang onto, I'd appraise this name @ Reg Fee.

SHDVTV.com is still available too.

I believe there are more valuable .coms under the same niche available to Reg. right now.

Ultra is more popular than Super, but I am not sure if they are suppose to be the same thing or if Ultra and Super are different.

Best Success in All Your Endeavours!
 
Regfee or less
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom