• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed shed.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2002
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
Could not sleep the other night dreaming :asleep: about shed.tv so got up and found out it was not regged... so got it

have any others of you had any domain dreams/nightmares then tried to buy the name in the dream?

of course I would need to develop it, but if these guys can do it
http://sheds.blogspot.com/2007/02/cheddarvision-tv.html

anyone can!!

wilco
 
no...

What medication do you take?
 
Hi Uncle Wilco,
i once called you the shed king.
You have now been upgraded to the shed God! :thumb:
I like it!
cheers
Pred
 
dude, I do the same thing ALL the time...then I will get up to check dnforum and read my PM's lol, the worst is when you have a deal pending and you are making ALOT of money and waiting for the buyer to either send paypal or escrow and have to goto sleep in the middle! arrghhhhhhhhh hate it! lol
Always seems to work out fine though... :ok:


:peace:


Nice name btw - for you value is priceless
 
cheers PREDATOR ;) , glad its just not me that it happens to Focus.

ta wilco
 
cheers PREDATOR ;) , glad its just not me that it happens to Focus.

ta wilco

Hi Uncle Wilco,
we all spend too much time thinking about them tbh. including daydreaming & dreaming about landing 'the big one'.
imagine catching shed.com with a script (if it ever dropped)
tell me you haven't dreamed of this? ;)
then with the xxx,xxx you could fill your shed with glamour models :party:
it's one way of getting central heating in your shed! :)
cheers
Pred
 
alas sheds/shed in any of the good extensions is out of my budget and skills, but the thought it always there.

and what do you mean by glamour models, who needs them when you have shed like this.
 
I gotta ask; what is it with you and sheds? Is it a joke I don't get, or..? :undecided:
 
LOVE IT ! seriously - im surprised it was available - even though im not crazy about .tv I'd price this at mid $xxxx, its catchy and has so many potential uses !

re: dreams / domain nightmares - ive had a lot more nightmares lately lololo
re : taking nightnurse to bed at night, how about just taking a nurse
 
I gotta ask; what is it with you and sheds? Is it a joke I don't get, or..? :undecided:

It's probably a UK thing.
Here in the UK , we can't have lots of space & land like many in the US . I think apart from Japan it must be more expensive here than anywhere, even out of cities! :worried: (i know, Norway too!)
we all know the stresses of families & kids etc, so really the shed thing LOL is like the last bastion, where 'dad' or blokes can go.
It's like having a treehouse or something when you're a kid. Your den, noone elses!
I would have a shed, but actually operate out of a loft, which is a similar principle. No, not a trendy NY loft...... an attic! LOL
i too, dream of a shed one day. when you get to a certain age (60+) , your shed needs to be on an allottment. hope this has provided some enlightenment! ;)
how did i do uncle? ;)
Pred

alas sheds/shed in any of the good extensions is out of my budget and skills, but the thought it always there.

and what do you mean by glamour models, who needs them when you have shed like this.

LOL
Great link uncle. if you're not careful you're gonna get a cult following. if you haven't already! ;)
 
It's probably a UK thing.
Here in the UK , we can't have lots of space & land like many in the US & i see you're from Scandinavia, there too. I think apart from Japan it must be more expensive here than anywhere, even out of cities! :worried:
we all know the stresses of families & kids etc, so really the shed thing LOL is like the last bastion, where 'dad' or blokes can go.
It's like having a treehouse or something when you're a kid. Your den, noone elses!
I would have a shed, but actually operate out of a loft, which is a similar principle. No, not a trendy NY loft...... an attic! LOL
i too, dream of a shed one day. when you get to a certain age (60+) , your shed needs to be on an allottment. hope this has provided some enlightenment! ;)
how did i do uncle? ;)
Pred

great.

you get the PR job Pred...when shed.tv launches

but can only pay you in homebrew and old jaffacakes.

wilco
 
i would like shack.tv dont know if its regged..but I agree, I think the problem is that you are not taking any drugs..
Ty "Do you take drugs, Danny?"
Danny: "Every day"
Ty: "Good. So, what's the problem?"
 
Iam researching Wifi outdoor webcams, but the cheapest I can find are around £250... that i can just leave and they will FTp to my server?

any ideas?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom