Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Shenyang.tv Geography name with thousands of uniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby47

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea as to why the surge has occured? unless I am interperating the stats wrong its been parked since the 14th of april 07 with sub 100 visitors a day and then its jumped to May 07 with 2 days at well over 1,000 a day ? any indication from the referrers at all?

Thanks

DomainAcrobat

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea as to why the surge has occured? unless I am interperating the stats wrong its been parked since the 14th of april 07 with sub 100 visitors a day and then its jumped to May 07 with 2 days at well over 1,000 a day ? any indication from the referrers at all?

Thanks

Hello Scooby,

I have had many Pms regaurding this name. I understand that many folks are concerned with fraudulent traffic statistics. You are reading the statistics correctly. I have no explanation for the traffic to be honest. I can tell its coming from China. When I bought it I was suprised to find it already had backlinks and an alexa rank. I do not have alot of high traffic names so I was happy to have the 40 uniques a day and figured thats how much traffic it was supposed to get. Then one day I checked my sedo listing to see alot of traffic coming from China. Im not sure about it but I can only speculate. I have tried to piece together its history. I see that it used to be a website from 2002-2005 and then another website there after. If anyone is uneasy, every 24-48 hours I will post new stats.

I have had an offer of at least $500 which I did not accept.

DomainAcrobat

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had several PMs requesting BIN and I keep replying accepting offers, today is my B-Day and I dont have time to sit around all day trying to squeeze a few more dollars out of people. I have decided to set a BIN.

$800

-PAYPAL from verified paypal members only.
-escrow.com split all fees
-hosted at godaddy.com

CashCowDomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold. Marlowe, kindly send your paypal payment instructions.

sincerely,

CCD

And Happy Birthday!

:party:

scooby47

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please do not think that I was inferring it was fraudulent ... I was just wondering .. promotion , press release with wrong domain etc.. just an obvious surge .. great name by the way .. will you be keeping it parked to establish a longer term of traffic .. many thanks ..

Again .. your reputation is beyond repute please do not think that I was inferring that a traffic spike was in any way ..artificially inflated ..

Hope that clears up an honest if somewhat clumsy posed question

SORRY ! missed this a v v happy birthday !!!! mmm cannot find a cake icon but u know what i mean .. have a good one .. enjoy and chill ..

cheers

Just checked back and SOLD .. guess I missed out on a nice geo ...

Hope you had time to enjoy your B Day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom