Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Shenyang.tv Geography name with thousands of uniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby47

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea as to why the surge has occured? unless I am interperating the stats wrong its been parked since the 14th of april 07 with sub 100 visitors a day and then its jumped to May 07 with 2 days at well over 1,000 a day ? any indication from the referrers at all?

Thanks

DomainAcrobat

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea as to why the surge has occured? unless I am interperating the stats wrong its been parked since the 14th of april 07 with sub 100 visitors a day and then its jumped to May 07 with 2 days at well over 1,000 a day ? any indication from the referrers at all?

Thanks

Hello Scooby,

I have had many Pms regaurding this name. I understand that many folks are concerned with fraudulent traffic statistics. You are reading the statistics correctly. I have no explanation for the traffic to be honest. I can tell its coming from China. When I bought it I was suprised to find it already had backlinks and an alexa rank. I do not have alot of high traffic names so I was happy to have the 40 uniques a day and figured thats how much traffic it was supposed to get. Then one day I checked my sedo listing to see alot of traffic coming from China. Im not sure about it but I can only speculate. I have tried to piece together its history. I see that it used to be a website from 2002-2005 and then another website there after. If anyone is uneasy, every 24-48 hours I will post new stats.

I have had an offer of at least $500 which I did not accept.

DomainAcrobat

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had several PMs requesting BIN and I keep replying accepting offers, today is my B-Day and I dont have time to sit around all day trying to squeeze a few more dollars out of people. I have decided to set a BIN.

$800

-PAYPAL from verified paypal members only.
-escrow.com split all fees
-hosted at godaddy.com

CashCowDomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold. Marlowe, kindly send your paypal payment instructions.

sincerely,

CCD

And Happy Birthday!

:party:

scooby47

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please do not think that I was inferring it was fraudulent ... I was just wondering .. promotion , press release with wrong domain etc.. just an obvious surge .. great name by the way .. will you be keeping it parked to establish a longer term of traffic .. many thanks ..

Again .. your reputation is beyond repute please do not think that I was inferring that a traffic spike was in any way ..artificially inflated ..

Hope that clears up an honest if somewhat clumsy posed question

SORRY ! missed this a v v happy birthday !!!! mmm cannot find a cake icon but u know what i mean .. have a good one .. enjoy and chill ..

cheers

Just checked back and SOLD .. guess I missed out on a nice geo ...

Hope you had time to enjoy your B Day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators