• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ShOCKING! DNF-only!! _MANY $5, $7.50, $10 (etc.); _.com .info .org .net .biz .us .ws!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HotelReservation 071004 dn - $50 > $40 > $7.50

SOLD
 
$17.50 sent via paypal
 
Thanks SERGEJ and .biz, payments received and I will send you guys PMs shortly with push-related info.

Best,
Rob


.
 
.biz, your names have been pushed.
SERGEJ, I'll push yours when you send me the info that I need for that. :-)



And oh yeah... BUMP!


.
 
Goooooood morning! Know that I am ready for more of these cool sales! :-D



.
 
SERGEJ, HotelReservation.ws has been pushed, DNFan.com should contact you shortly asking you to complete the push with a few simple clicks.


And: Update, 04-20-04:
The names from this sale are now available on multiple forums (so they are no longer exclusive to DNForum) and have now been added/integrated into the following newer sale: http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=53205 (which has even more discounted names!)



.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom