Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

auctions ShoeAvenue.com - $2-3k/yr revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

azmojo

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm selling ShoeAvenue.com to raise some funds for myself. There is a popular website named ShoesAvenue.com that is a part of the CJ (Commission Junction) network.

My records for 2004 show commission revenue of $2744
My records for 2005 show commission revenue of $1945
My records for the first 4 months of 2006 show commission revenue of $1063 even.

I have used this domain with a URL redirect using the special CJ URL that they provide. I have never been contacted by anyone regarding legal issues of owning and using the domain name in this way in the 5 years that I've had the website.

I do not have records past the first 4 months of 2006 as my CJ account is now inaccessible (long story, I really hate CJ now). The reason I can still access the old accounts is because the domain was with a different account back then. I can provide reports from 2005 and 2006 upon request.

I have never done anything to promote the name. All revenue is 100% type-in traffic. It gets about 9000 unique visitors per year by pure type-in traffic.

Bidding starts at $1000. Bidding ends Sunday Oct. 14 at 5pm. Mountain Standard (Arizona) time. Payment by Paypal is acceptable. Escrow.com is OK, I will split escrow fees.

azmojo

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, if no one bids, PM me a bid after the auction and I may consider it.

Also, I would agree to a 50% money back guarantee if you get contacted by by ShoesAvenue.com and are unable to earn revenue during the first 6 months after transaction.

azmojo

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've received a few questions so let me clairfy things:

a). My suggestion is for the buyer to sign up with CJ and enroll in the ShoeAvenue affiliate program rather than go for PPC revenue. You must apply and get approved for the program through CJ (cj.com), so you might have to create a temporary fake website if you don't have anything that would fly for a shoe store. If I remember correctly, the T&C of the affiliate program allow URL redirects.

b). The reason my CJ account was suspended is because I was running CJ banner ads on my (company)sucks.com website. I had 30 other websites with their ads and I had been running their advertising for at least 4 years on this website, then suddently one day it was no good. Lifetime earnings with them was probably $25k+, but they obviously didn't care about that, or the scads of legal precedence that supported the legality of my legitimate ~sucks.com website.

c). Again, I just want to reiterate that I WILL cooperate with you and be reasonable if you buy the domain and things don't work out for the following reasons:
-You are unable to get accepted into the SA CJ affiliate program.
-You receive a C&D letter from SA within 6 months of purchase.
-If SA terminates their affiliate program within 6 months or purchase.

I'm not trying to get away with anything here, I just want to get something out of the domain and pass it on to someone who can make more with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators