• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

TheDomains.com Shopify acquires the domain name Shop.com

Not sure if this accurate or not, but Andrew Rosener is reporting the price was $100 million.

The news has finally broke that
@Shopify
has acquired the http://Shop.com

domain name! I learned about this deal several months ago at a very interesting cocktail party.While I was not involved in the transaction, and because nobody directly involved is my source, I am going to tell you something that is not being reported:The price was $100 Million!!! JUST the domain name. That is the state of the market ladies and gentlemen.YOUR DOMAIN = YOUR BRAND = THE LAST MOAT
 
Back
Top Bottom