• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ShoppingPro.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
This is a fairly new registeration for me but I am already getting unique type in traffic. I turned it into a template but was looking for an estimate of value. shoppingpro.net
 
the fact that you are already getting some good type in traffic is great, good job regging it..does it convert well?.....obviously the .com of this would be great, but maybe there is some value here.. limited due to the .net tld..I think the value probably is based mostly on traffic value, since its good type-in and not expired or typo/TM I would say 3-4 years revenue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom