Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Should I Park Develop or Flip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team357

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the Domain game I just bought this name today Leave.info I have never bought a .info name but the price seemed to be good. Maybe I paid to much ?
I hope it has some Value and now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with it?
I would love to know your ideas? :yes:
Thanks Will

leave.info was created on: October 02 2001
Domain age (approximately):
10 Years, 3 Months, 13 days..

If you do a Google search the word leave comes up 3 billion times? I'm not sure this means anything just curious?

Last edited:

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It wouldn't make sense to park it, as I doubt it will receive type in traffic.

advermain

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the Domain game I just bought this name today Leave.info I have never bought a .info name but the price seemed to be good. Maybe I paid to much ?
I hope it has some Value and now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with it?
I would love to know your ideas? :yes:
Thanks Will

leave.info was created on: October 02 2001
Domain age (approximately):
10 Years, 3 Months, 13 days..

If you do a Google search the word leave comes up 3 billion times? I'm not sure this means anything just curious?

I say develop the domain...maybe make it into a backlink submission site. You can give free link submissions and/or charge for each premium link submission. Just like other submission sites. But yea diffidently agree with "dmyre" don't park the domain unless it was leave.com, but if you can make a quick flip for profit it won't hurt to try also while you develop it.

Leave.info
Slogan: Leave your Info.

So I say develop it knowing that you payed $320

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
develop then flip so you inflate the value

Last edited:

Team357

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I say develop the domain...maybe make it into a backlink submission site. You can give free link submissions and/or charge for each premium link submission. Just like other submission sites. But yea diffidently agree with "dmyre" don't park the domain unless it was leave.com, but if you can make a quick flip for profit it won't hurt to try also while you develop it.

Leave.info
Slogan: Leave your Info.

So I say develop it knowing that you payed $320

I'm going to develop it for sure! do you think I paid to much? Your right I did pay $320 I was ready to go to $800 if I had to.. I relay have no clue I have never purchased a .info domain..
Its just a hobby so either way its a way to learn about the business but I need to know so I don't over pay in the future!

The last name I paid big for a domain name it was DAREU.com and I paid around $2000 for it I still have not developed it I've been too busy.
Three years ago I turned down $5500 from a city wanting it for their Dare program I wish I had taken it now :veryangry:

Here are some .infos that sold back in 2007 I would love to know where to go look to see some prices in the last 18 months
I'm just trying to learn a few things I'm sizing down I had 400 names and I'm down to about 200 now and i want to stop at 150 names. I have about 20 that need developed so I will have to find some part time help soon.:)

CreditCard.info…....$25,500...3/20/07
Newspaper.info…….$18,483...4/07
Broker.info.............$7,000...4/07
Pets.info..............$12,000...4/07
Bakery.info.............$9,000...4/07
Emergency.info……...$5,000...5/07
horoscopes.info……..$7,250...5/07
Money.info............$22,000...5/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators