• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Sibernames March Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

liberator

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
2
Heres a list of names currently in Sibername's March Auction:

1. Aftershaves.ca
2. txn.ca
3. LoanServices.ca
4. LoanServicing.ca
5. RefinanceRates.ca
6. Prepaids.ca
7. CarLoanRefinance.ca
8. CarLoanRefinancing.ca
9. WarrantyInsurance.ca
10. LoanService.ca
11. MusicalTickets.ca
12. CreditCardz.ca
13. ezy.ca
14. LoanOffer.ca
15. LoanOffers.ca
16. TheaterShow.ca
17. TheaterShows.ca
18. MusicalShows.ca
19. MusicalShow.ca
20. MusicalTicket.ca
21. yy.ca
22. fraud.ca
23. 3w.ca

I've listed 2 names yy and 3w, their starting prices are their reserves as well, so I believe both will sell :D You can find the list:

http://www.sibername.com/tbr/list.php

Cheers,

Jay
 
You really think 3w.ca will sell at 1.5k? Not being rude just wondering how 2 characters are doing because I was offered quite a few of them at $200-300 each ;)

I started off YY.ca, damn, auctions go for 30 days? That's looooong, is it too late to add names?
 
Where are the starting prices? I can't seem to see them, even when logged into my account?
 
@9MM when I picked up 4w back in jan of 07 it was appraised for high xxx, assuming its grown in the last year I think 1.5K is a reasonable price. Will have to wait and see :D Thanks for starting off yy.ca

@LOC you have to click on the domain to see what its starting price is, not all starting prices are reserve prices example:

Cheers,

Jay
 
No problem, hope I win, hate the length of auction though, what if I go broke by then haha

Is it possible for me to add a name now or how do you go about that?

So LN.ca's at $200-500 a pop are worth it eh? Is there a market for it?
 
I'm not sure if there still accepting names, you'd have to email support {AT} sibername.com to find out :D Let them know your domain name, starting price, reserve price and I think thats it.
 
Well how does it work? I just tell them the name/price and they put it then I conduct the sale outside of their service or what? Can you link me to info? :p
 
I suspect yy.ca will see 5 figures $11-$13k plus
 
what do you think the price on generics are? I know it is a broad statement but i mean in general. For a name like fraud?
 
As it is a month long auction I usually check near the end of the month as I don't want to commit assets and pass on other names I might want waiting for names I may not even win.

No problem, hope I win, hate the length of auction though, what if I go broke by then haha
 
Did anyone participate in last month's? Does the system let you know if bidders have met the seller's reserve?
 
I asked Eugene that at sibername and he replied:

There is a note 'reserve not met' instead, when reserve is not met for a domain.

I haven't been able to find the "reseve not met" note though..
 
So is there a reserve on yy.ca or has it been met ?
 
There was no reserve on yy, my predictions are between 12-15k but we'll have to wait and see.
 
I think that is realistic, I mean I have seen those numbers for vv,ff,dd and now have $23k on pp and oo which is $11500 each so still a little low imo.
 
you sold dd? I contacted David and wasn't sure if he was pulling the "I have another buyer bit" turned out you got it at a nice price :D
 
I'm wondering if JP possibly has anymore repeating LL.ca's? :)
 
I only got 2 although I tried to get as many as possible :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom