Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Sibernames March Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He can't, you know there's only 26, he went through like 50 already :lol:

:lol:

I swear oo and pp are my last two.

David was a nice Kid, I thought he was pulling the old other buyer bit on me too ;)

Domain summit 2024

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
:lol:

I swear oo and pp are my last two.

David was a nice Kid, I thought he was pulling the old other buyer bit on me too ;)
Heh, I was offered PP.ca but at the price he wanted it's over what your selling for, you must've got a nice deal :-#:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Heh, I was offered PP.ca but at the price he wanted it's over what your selling for, you must've got a nice deal :-#:

Not really, close but I have my ways. Now you can by two for less than buying individually, step up and throw a number at me !

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I wish, waiting for payments for stuff and have so many purchases on hold :(

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know, on sibernames is it a proxy bid like snap auctions because it doesnt show my bid ( proxy ) only shows my high which at this point still isnt my initial max ??? Weird .

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, funny how it doesnt show my proxy just price is X your bid is X and thats it, do the math yourself, if your X is higher youre winning. Strange and bad when you forget what you bid

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did anyone participate in last month's? Does the system let you know if bidders have met the seller's reserve?

I had half dozen on there last month with low reserves and none sold. I could have sold them on the forum here for the same price. Sibername in my opinion doesn't do enough to make people aware that the domains are even there.

If I had more time I would build a purpose-built website for that express purpose - auctioning .ca's. With proper marketing it could do real well. Someone with more time than I and some money to spend could find themselves with a nice money maker...

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jay, hopefully the guy who kicked off the bidding for yy is not your current high bidder...

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've already had that thought :( I don't think there is anything I can do about it if he is though is there? I don't think he will win the auction from the talks we had he only had 8k and its over that but who knows if anything he said is the truth.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble back ordering from there this week? It keeps saying the domains are unavailable...

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
working ok for me...

cashboy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Sibername, I am very frustrated with their auction. Has anyone else had this problem.....The domain is sitting at 90 dollars, so I bid 100, and now i am top bidder...however, I put in a Maximum bid of 300. The auction has 12 minutes left...well within the sniping range. Well, now there is only 1 minute left, and someone has outbid my 100 dollars, but not reached the Maximum of 300. Sibername starts the clock over again for a full 3 minutes and does not even send out an "outbid" notice. Pool and other professional auctions do not add minutes until the Maximum bid is reached. Because there was extra time involved, I had to pay more for the domain because there was more time for bidding. I raised these concerns and they acted like they would fix it, but that was not the case today. :-(((((((((

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey Rob I didn't put a reserve on yy so it will go to the highest bidder :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom