• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Silenzio(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
1,078
Reaction score
62
Silenzio(.)com

I think "Silenzio" means "Silence" in Italian. There are many companies that own this generic term in their own country's extension, often relating to music content.

Would be most appreciative for a few appraisals on Silenzio.com
 
High xx - low xxx
 
I wanted to say a lot. What would silence.com be worth? I'd put this at 1-5% of the English version. Problem is, I can't really think of too many uses for silence.com. A noise canceling or mobile phone jamming device? A noise pollution advocacy group? I just don't know.

So while I might initially say XXXX to low XXXXX, sadly I think it's more like XXX to very low XXXX if you are lucky.
 
I've sold dozens of similar domains in the low xxx
Develop!
 
I think silence domain has many possible uses:

Noise reduction or insulation products
Relaxation, meditation, and peace inducement
Poetry and art
Advice on reducing stress for hectic lifestyles
Etc.

However, it is hard to say what the Italian market will pay. I go with Carter's feedback since he has as much experience in the arena as anyone.
 
Thanks guys for the solid appraisals.

I think I'll just offer this one to the end users and see what I can fetch for it.
 
I would gladly pay low $XXX for this name, but I know you are not interested :lol:
 
Noise reducing audio headsets are hot nowadays. I believe this name would be great for marketing a new noise reducing headset in Italy. Hard to appraise though. Lo $xxx reseller without development.
 
Noise reducing audio headsets are hot nowadays. I believe this name would be great for marketing a new noise reducing headset in Italy. Hard to appraise though. Lo $xxx reseller without development.

Cheers Stian.

Just received an offer over at Sedo. Sent straight to auction. Used some of the great points brought out on this thread on the ad. We'll see if it attracts some interest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom