Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Site Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSV

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is imonetize down for anyone else?

Site doesn't load or ping:
Ping has started ...

PING imonetize.com (12.25.90.31): 56 data bytes

--- imonetize.com ping statistics ---
10 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100% packet loss

mstix

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not that I have seen.

The site appears to be working correctly.

Thanks for using Imonetize.com

XSV

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It ended up being around 10 minutes for me. I've also seen some of the landing pages coming up with errors over the last few days. Emailed them from the contact form with info on one but haven't had a repsonse back.

mstix

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'm the lead technical at imonetize.com, please pm me the errors that you have found for the landers. I will track down exactly why its happening. I'm wondering if its not an error on the provider side, as I haven't received any alerts on our backend as to sites being down or producing errors.

Thanks
Mstix

XSV

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, they were errors coming from ActiveAudience and Dotzup pages in particular. I did send one from AA on Saturday using the contact form on the site.

PM'ed two domains that I just checked that are giving the errors again today. This is a domain that has been getting daily traffic for months using Sedo. It seems to happen more with the adult oriented domains... which sucks if they are being blocked by some of these companies during the month long optimization process.

mstix

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'm looking into the reason they are being blocked by some of the providers.

I will get back to you.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, they were errors coming from ActiveAudience and Dotzup pages in particular. I did send one from AA on Saturday using the contact form on the site.

PM'ed two domains that I just checked that are giving the errors again today. This is a domain that has been getting daily traffic for months using Sedo. It seems to happen more with the adult oriented domains... which sucks if they are being blocked by some of these companies during the month long optimization process.

Please allow me to jump in here...

While we do accept Adult & Other domains traffic, some of our partners DO NOT... This is not a problem except for the fact that the 1st months revenue/views might be LOW while it optimizes... We are currently working on a way to stop sending traffic to providers that do not accept the specific domains traffic quicker and more efficiently for the next version. However, since it usually effects only on a HANDFUL of domains, and only 1 or 2 providers do not accept the traffic for those domains, we have not made it a priority in this version. Also after the optimize is complete, the increase in REV should MORE then make up QUICKLY for any minor losses incurred... Hope that helps explain your question,

JN

JN

XSV

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, personally, I would make it more of a priority as I don't see myself adding more domains until I can easily suggest keywords when submitting them the first time cuz I'm tired of seeing completely off based stuff when I check pages. Also, it would be nice to have a way to control a footer for each domain so we could promote them being for sale or link back to a primary site we control. Though I don't see this happening with the way the setup works. I'll give it 2 months with the first batch and see how it goes, but I really don't see adding any more adult names that used to get daily traffic until there is a better way to handle this.

And just another heads up... your site is down again. :(

Ping has started ...

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, personally, I would make it more of a priority as I don't see myself adding more domains until I can easily suggest keywords when submitting them the first time cuz I'm tired of seeing completely off based stuff when I check pages. Also, it would be nice to have a way to control a footer for each domain so we could promote them being for sale or link back to a primary site we control. Though I don't see this happening with the way the setup works. I'll give it 2 months with the first batch and see how it goes, but I really don't see adding any more adult names that used to get daily traffic until there is a better way to handle this.

And just another heads up... your site is down again. :(

Ping has started ...

Thanks for the heads up... But PLEASE stop with the PING's... As we have ICMP turned off on certain servers for security reasons even if the site is up you might not get a ping.

And since your last post we have added a keyword entry tool... Just check the site and I am sure you will find it. Again thanks for your suggestions and enjoy the new feature. The Header/Footer feature will be released shortly... It is in BETA now So if there is something you want us to try for you let me know via PM and I will see if we can accommodate you.

Again our clients are seeing GREAT returns and new features are being added every day... And the feature list keeps growing. Hopefully you will look harder and find something positive to say about the site as well as your helpful suggestions. If not thats fine also but it would be nice to see if there is anything you LIKE about the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom