• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Six,info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Please appraise.

Six,info

LLL, number, and word.

There are only 4 numbers with 3 letters.
 
Nice name, Rock! low $XXXX
 
Damn Rock, you're coming up with some great names lately...$1000 and up
 
thanks for the appraisals guys.

Thanks again!
 
Wow, congrats! Nice domain. Low-mid x,xxx.
 
Where do you find all these nice domains:?:
 
$1750-$2500

Good luck.
 
Well I own SIX.tv which makes about $120 a month ppc and gets offers all the time so I would say it is worth at least $2500 if not closer to $4000
 
Well I own SIX.tv which makes about $120 a month ppc and gets offers all the time so I would say it is worth at least $2500 if not closer to $4000

Thanks xnx.
 
Nice one man! Low - Mid $XXXX
 
I think that $2,500 is the least that you can expect.
I reckon you will get closer to $4000 or $5000 for it.

Quality Domain yet again, Rock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom