• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Slick.net / Ruso.net / Imprints.net / Medecines.net / Wblog.net - 5 .net's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

olegaz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
110
Reaction score
4
Looking for offers for those 5 .net domains : Slick.net / Ruso.net / Imprints.net / Medecines.net / Wblog.net
 
please send buy nows or range you are looking for on these

Slick.net / Ruso.net / Imprints.net / is that other one spelled wrong or is it medicines?
 
please send buy nows or range you are looking for on these

Slick.net / Ruso.net / Imprints.net / is that other one spelled wrong or is it medicines?
PM sent.
MedEcines - it's correct spelling, it's French translation of MedIcines
 
He doesn't own these. Slick is deleting today. Please lock this thread.
 
He doesn't own these. Slick is deleting today. Please lock this thread.
Please check at least domain whois record before making such conclusions!
Slick.net Creation Date: 2012-08-15 , it was droped and catched today. Now parked with Sedo (check whois). If you'll compare Sedo seller country and my DNF profile country, those will match :)
 
If that's the case I apologize for my accusations and congratulate you on a nice catch. I'm very surprised that didn't go to auction considering I had it on backorder as well.
 
If that's the case I apologize for my accusations and congratulate you on a nice catch.

Np :) Thank you!

I'm very surprised that didn't go to auction considering I had it on backorder as well.

Considering it had only on NJ 40 backorder requests I'm lucky that I got this one without any auctions.
PM me your offer if you want this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom